100 % säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Van Gogh Museumpå Van Gogh Museum, tor, 12 dec 2019 - tor, 10 dec 2020
Från 234 kr
2. Entrébiljett Rijksmuseumpå Entrébiljett Rijksmuseum , tor, 12 dec 2019 - tis, 31 dec 2019
Från 238 kr
3. Madame Tussauds Amsterdampå Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, tor, 12 dec 2019 - tor, 10 dec 2020
Från 240 kr
4. Amsterdam Dungeonpå Amsterdam Dungeon, tor, 12 dec 2019 - tor, 10 dec 2020
Från 234 kr
5. The Heineken Experiencepå The Heineken Experience, tor, 12 dec 2019 - tis, 11 feb 2020
Från 242 kr
6. Rembrandthuset Amsterdampå Rembrandthuset Amsterdam, tor, 12 dec 2019 - lör, 8 feb 2020
Från 180 kr
7. Amsterdam Icebarpå Amsterdam Icebar, fre, 13 dec 2019 - ons, 18 mar 2020
Från 240 kr
8. Body Worlds - The Happiness Projectpå Body Worlds - The Happiness Project, fre, 13 dec 2019 - ons, 18 mar 2020
Från 240 kr
9. 2-in-1: Van Gogh Museum & kanalturpå Van Gogh Museum, tor, 12 dec 2019 - mån, 10 feb 2020
Från 439 kr
10. Artis Royal Zoo: gå före i könpå Artis Royal Zoo: Skip The Line, tor, 12 dec 2019 - ons, 10 jun 2020
Från 323 kr
A'DAM Lookout & Swing: Skip the line
Skip the line to the A'DAM Lookout and save time with a pre-booked timeslot! You get access to the swing, where you get the best view over Amsterdam - it actually stretches over 20 kilometres in each direction! With this ticket you also receive two free drinks of your choice along with a free souvenir.
- Skip the line to A'DAM Lookout
- Save time with a pre-booked timeslot
- Get access to the swing
- See the view, that stretches over 20 km in each direction
- Enjoy two free drinks of your choice
- Receive a free souvenir
- Try the interactive Amsterdam exhibition
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
Experience what Amsterdam looks like from the A'DAM Lookout! Here you take in the view, can sip a complimentary drink and learn about the city's history and culture in the on-site interactive exhibition. On the screens in the exhibitions you can find out more about the iconic buildings of the city and learn the background information of the A'DAM Lookout.
During your visit you have plenty of chances to take pictures. At the start of your visit to A'DAM Lookout, a spectacular photo is taken by the staff; in the picture you pretend to balance over Amsterdam. This staff also takes photos and delivers a video of your swing ride (however, this is in daylight only). After your visit, you can download all photos for free and buy them printed at the exit.
The swing itself is called 'Over the Edge' and is Europe's highest swing, where you dangle 100 meters high over Amsterdam, back and forth over the edge. The view from here is absolutely breathtaking! If you're not a big fan of heights, you can always stay inside the 360° panorama deck or go to the 360° open-air sky deck above.
Included in this ticket are two free drinks of your choice. You can choose between beer, wine, soda, coffee and tea. During your stay you also receive a free souvenir - but what type of souvenir it is, has to be a surprise!
Hur fungerar det?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Why do I have to book a timeslot?
The timeslot is for the swing, so that is when you have access. Please make sure that you arrive 30 minutes before your booked timeslot.
How do I get from the metro to A'DAM Lookout?
You can reach the A'DAM Lookout by taking the free ferry (Buiksloterweg) from behind Centraal Station, followed by a 5-minute walk to the left, along the IJ.
- When it comes to the swing, the minimum height 130 cm, while the maximum weight on each seat is 100 kg. There are 2 seats on each swing.
- It is not allowed to bring loose items or loose clothes onto the swing.
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time.
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
Every day from 10 A.M. to 10 P.M.
Spara tid - prioriterad entré
Vad ingår i priset?
- Access to the A'DAM Lookout.
- Access to the swing.
- Two drinks: Choose between beer, wine, soda, coffee or tea.
- A free souvenir.
Overhoeksplein 5 1031 KS Amsterdam